-Healthy Living Paints, BioShield offers Clay Paint, Chalk/Marble Paint, Oils, and Floor Finishes.
-Our featured line of paint is Colorhouse who is committed to making the world more colorful and less volatile by creating products that are safer for your home and better for our planet. Their harmonious color palettes will inspire the artist in you. Colorhouse is completely non-toxic, no hazardous air pollutants, and zero VOC, including the tints. Come in and check out the fantastic color selection or visit their website to use their fun interactive color selection page.
– Colorhouse Chalkboard paint turns any interior surface into a chalkboard. All Colorhouse paints are zero VOC, low odor, and have superior coverage and durability. Colorhouse paints are 100% acrylic with NO VOCs (volatile organic compounds), NO toxic fumes/HAPs-free, NO reproductive toxins, and NO chemical solvents.
-A trusted brand of high performance sustainable coating innovations that specialize only in advanced chemical engineering that help reduce or eliminate petroleum based content. Ecoprocote uses renewable resources and recycled content that replicates or out performs conventional products. In addition to these favorable attributes, their products are designed to save material and time to help further lower thecarbon footprint. The installer’s benefits are immeasurable by eliminating constant exposure tohazardous ingredients and increasing their visibility as leading edge experts in their field. Ecoprocote is a very creative company that have products that get me gitty. All lines are made from a base of Soy Ester, which has a high penetration rate and holding ability. Ecoprocote has wood stains, concrete stains and concrete resurfacing systems, sealers, strippers, degreasers and much more. This is a small company that is making big things happen, with huge military contracts and large industry as customers.
– For over 25 years, AFM Satecoat has been working to develop the safest, highest quality and least toxic paints and building products. AFM safecoat is a leading provider of environmentally responsible, sustainable and non-polluting, stains, wood finishes, sealers and related green building products. They have set the standard for protecting personal health through reduced toxicity. You can breathe easier with AFM Safecoat — because they take your health seriously. We feel lucky to have these products, they are easy to work with and always have a technical rep available.
– A natural clay plaster that offers the most beautiful walls an interior environment could have. This plaster gives softness to a room that creates a warmth and comfort like nothing else. We have a special expertise in the plaster area, and have been using American Clay in our application business for about 6 years. American Clay’s Earth Plasters allow you to infuse your office with the texture, color and character of the natural world. Transform your home from a place you live into a place with life.
– An Italian Lime Plaster that’s bring the art of Lime into a bucket. High end stunning finishes that are perfect for entry ways, accent walls, fireplaces, and water-resistant needs. Stucco Italiano offers venetian plasters, tadelakt, Marmorino and Intonachino. These finishes are becoming a popular choice for the crisp model houses that are taking over design, becoming the new architectural trend.
– Only 5 ingredients in all blends: Linseed Oil, Tung Oil, Beeswax, Pine Resin, and Orange Oil. High performing, all natural penetrating oil finishes for timbers, logs, cabinetry, siding, decks, doors, tool handles, fine furniture, earthen floors, and more! Beautiful, long lasting, non-toxic finishes that weather the ages with beauty and grace. All natural, non-toxic, low VOC, and non-ozone depleting, no petroleum products or heavy metal dryers used.
– Vibrant and beautiful lime paint is the perfect compliment to plaster and suitable for most backgrounds. It can be applied to gypsum plasters, drywall, lining paper, cement and lime backgrounds, bricks, blocks, and untreated lumber.